With only a week to go, the Flinders Island Show is fast approaching!
A few things to remember when preparing and for the day of the annual show.
1. Have all entries ready to go. Nobody likes a late entry and there is a chance you won’t be able to enter at all.
2. Do your best! You might not win on the day but participation is everything!
3. Show your community spirit. If you have a moment to watch an event, cheer everyone on!
4. Behave, Behave, Behave! Nobody wants to see you drink to excess and make a fool of yourself! (Remember, it’s a very small place).
5. Enjoy the day! It only happens once a year!
We look forward to seeing you all there!